Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: Ballybrit, Galway
Contract type: Permanent
Reporting into: HR Management
Benefits: Benefits include healthcover, 10% bonus, up to 8% pension and 22 days annual leave.
About the company:
This Learning and Development job is with an award winning Medical Device company with locations worldwide. This role sits in the EMEA
team and covers the Galway site.
This training and development specialist will be responsible for the administration of implementation of development programs for the Galway site.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Provide admin support to our leadership and management development strategies/programs.
• Identify, plan and deliver the site’s training needs through internal and external training providers.
• Responsible for managing communication of L&D offerings and driving engagement with initiatives.
• Harness new technologies to support blended learning.
• Support managers and individuals by providing L&D information, advice and resources.
• Work collaboratively with external training providers and bodies.
• LMS System administration: Lead the day-to-day operation of the LMS for professional skills development.
• Lead the New Employee Induction Process
Qualifications needed for this job:
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or relevant field, preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of directly related work experience in a Learning and Development/Training and Development job.
Skills needed for this job:
• You will have at least 2-3 years of Learning and Development experience.
• Highly proficient in IT skills to include Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and a sense of urgency
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
For a more detailed job description or further information, please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at 091 455 308
or email@example.com (in strictest confidence).
Sigmar will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.