Are you a process engineer interested in joining a leading process engineering company in turnkey solutions?
You will be joining engineering team that is responsible for the design, fabrication and installation of complex process equipment/systems that are used to make everything from biotechnology medicine, dairy products, to beverage and drinks.
- Conceptual design of process solutions.
- Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements.
- Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Managing the design for control and electrical aspects.
- Material and subcontractor procurement.
- Supervision of drawing preparation.
- Managing safety and quality on projects.
- Commissioning of process systems.
- Collation of documentation for project handover.
- Technical sales & support for process equipment applications
- 5+ years Process experience in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
- Experience in Process Engineering and Project Engineering in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
- A degree, or equivalent, in mechanical or chemical engineering.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.