Supply Chain Manager – Cork
About your new Employer
A Leading Supplier of Power Tools and Building Materials in Cork.
About your new Role
You will play a key role in impacting the future growth of the business.
- Responsible for the procurement of all goods and services.
- Responsible for the managing the pricing strategy.
- Ensure monthly planning and forecasting of output, stock and transportation is completed.
- Oversee stock/inventory control.
- Oversee and manage all Warehousing processes and staff.
- Ensure Inventory management procedures and controls are adhered to.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain role.
- Management experience required.
- Industry experience is desirable.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent leadership skills.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.