HR Business Partner - FTC
Our client is a Construction/Manufacturing company based in North Dublin and is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team on an initial 3-month FTC.
This person will be responsible or full HR lifecycle in Ireland and will report to Head of HR in UK.
All candidates must hold a full drivers licence.
- Develop an effective relationship with hiring managers within the business.
- Offer support and guidance to staff across Ireland.
- Management of recruitment processes.
- Employee Relations - management of grievance and disciplinaries and attending investigations and hearings.
- Talent Management and succession planning.
- Undertake HR Projects and process improvements.
- Support management with development of policies and procedures.
- CIPD Qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Employment Law.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Strong HR Generalist experience.
Please apply now or contact Aisling in Sigmar on 01 47 44 616.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.