Are you an experienced Buyer Planner looking for a new job?
This is your opportunity to put your skills to work and join a leading Manufacturer in Galway to join their Procurement team. As the Buyer Planner, you will report direct into the Purchasing Manager and be responsible for procuring components, equipment, and raw materials.
Key Roles & Responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for analysing customer demand.
- Placing orders on approved vendors to deliver materials.
- Participation in meetings with Sales and Production.
- Implement improvement opportunities within the Supply Chain Management team.
- Managing day to day suppliers and building relationships.
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating.
- Manage and develop all internal and external relationships.
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- At least 3 years' experience in a Buyer Planner role within a Manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Purchasing, or related discipline.
- Strong IT skills - Especially with ERP systems.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with cross functional departments.
- High attention to detail with strong organisational skills.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.