Title: Data Protection Officer
Our client, a reputable Government agency are providing a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Data Protection background to join their team as a Data Protection Officer/Freedom of Information Officer
This is an exciting role if you come from a Legal background and have strong experience in Data Protection or Freedom of Information type work.
A key part of the role will be handling Subject Access Requests, carrying out Privacy Impact Assessments and responding to all data protection-related queries.
- A huge focus of this role will be on GDPR.
- The successful candidate will develop and maintain the Data Protection program in line with existing procedures and Regulations.
- Managing and maintaining Statutory Requirements in relation to Freedom of Information will also be key duties of this role.
- 3 Years minimum experience in a Data Protection or FOI role.
- A relevant Data protection qualification will strengthen your application.
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me about this role on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.