What is needed;
The QC Analyst will have a relevant scientific degree with 1 years HPLC experience.
Reason to apply;
This role includes an attractive package with bonus, health care, pension and includes a 20% shift bonus for the duration of the current 2 shift cycle.
What you will do;
- The QC Analyst will conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests under minimal supervisor.
- Complete all testing in a timely manner that supports established production targets and SLAs.
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with FDA, GLP, QSR and cGMP regulations, as well as with company SOPs and specifications.
- Observe established escalation process for laboratory issues that impact established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or the fulfilment of production goals.
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis.
- Author documents that ensure cGMP compliance, such as laboratory investigation, deviations, change controls, change notices, analytical test methods, method development/validation protocols and reports and method verification protocols and reports.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.