Contracts Specialist | Energy Sector | 50k
Title: Contracts Specialist| In-House | Dublin City Centre
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €50k (DOE)
A leading State-Sponsored Body are seeking Contracts Administrators, Contracts Negotiators or Commerciall Analysts with contract management experience to join their team.
The team sits between a few internal departments and are made up of professionals from economics, engineering and legal backgrounds and as such the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of contractual agreements.
Applications will be particularly welcomed if you have previous experience in a regulated environment such as the Energy or Utilities sector.
Liaising with internal departments on amending existing and issuing new contracts, typical responsibilities will include:
- Identifying relevant contracts to be issued to existing and new customers;
- Ensuring contracts are compliant to relevant legislation;
- Ensuring customers’ needs are met by close liaison with internal departments;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- At least two years’ experience in a role with exposure to commercial contracts;
- Given the company’s area of work applications will also be considered from someone coming from an electricity transmission, technical, environmental, regulatory or planning background;
- Third level degree;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com or you can have a confidential chat with me on the market on: +353 1 4744649.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.