In-House Lawyer | Banking | 5 years' PQE+
Our client, a well known name in the Banking/FS industry are offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to join their Legal team in Dublin City.
Have you several years’ practice experience and now feel like a move In-House is the next step in your Legal Career? Or are you coming from an in-house setting and ready for a new challenge?
Our client, a leading player in the Baking/FS industry are offering an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer to join their Legal team in Dublin City.
This is a 12mth fixed term contract role.
Title: In-House Lawyer
- Providing legal support to the Dublin operation on general banking law.
- Mortgages and Commercial loans work.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts.
- Data Privacy/Protection work.
- Ad hoc Legal & Risk Management duties as required by the team.
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister;
- Minimum 5 years' PQE in house or in practice.
- Banking law experience.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.