Financial Accountant - Property Industry - 55K-62K - Permanent - Dublin City Centre
A leading property company with offices based in Dublin City Centre (although remote now!) are looking to hire a Financial Accountant for their growing team. This person will be responsible for managing and coordinating all financial activities within their assigned client portfolio.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting packs.
- Ensure all key balance sheet reconciliations are completed.
- Dealing with debtors accounts and queries.
- Ensure compliance with tax filings obligations for your portfolio.
- Assist with different projects, looking for ways to implement improvements within the team.
- Dealing with external and internal auditors.
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience in audit beneficial.
- Property experience is desirable for this position.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
For more details, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.