Credit Controller – Louth – Permanent + Excellent benefits and bonus
A new position has arisen within a well known company based in Louth. This Credit Control position will join a team of eight people and will be a varied position in a growing department.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for cash collections
- Deal with any queries or disputes when they arise from clients.
- Manage outstanding debtors.
- Ensure Credit policy is adhered to.
- Meeting monthly cash collection targets
- Liaise with customers and set up payment plans
What you need for this position:
- Ideally you will have at least 1 years' experience working in Credit Control.
- Excellent IT skills, with experience in ERP systems an advantage.
To discuss this position in more detail, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01-4744694 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.