Property Paralegal/Legal admin | In-House
Are you a Legal Executive, Paralegal or Legal Secretary with Conveyancing/Property experience and available for a fixed term contract?
Excellent opportunity for an experienced legal administrator who is on the market for a contract role and wants to gain experience in an In-House legal setting.
The role will have a strong focus on property law, so experience of mortgages/charges/burdens and registration procedures and processes in both Land Registry and Registry of Deeds is essential.
Title: Property Paralegal/Legal admin
Location: Dublin City/Remote working
This job will have a strong focus on Property Law
- Liaising with the Land Registry in relation to applications, registrations and completions.
- Deeds documents review.
- Resolution of deeds legacy issues.
- You will be very familiar with the conveyancing process and in particular, have at least a few years’ experience in property law.
- Applications are welcome from someone coming from a General Practice/Commercial firm or with experience in a Financial Institution.
- Strong IT skills with an excellent level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Great communications skills and good telephone manner.
Interested in hearing more about this role?
If so, send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.