The Quality Engineer will work as part of the Quality and Regulatory Affairs teams and be responsible for tasks supporting the Companys’ Operations function.
- Develop and implement inspection procedures for incoming components, in process assemblies and final product and manage and co-ordinate all inspection activities.
- Manage and implement procedures for non-conforming product.
- maintain PFMEA and provide direction in the development of validation protocols and reports.
- Review DHR records and prepare product release documentation.
- Support the continuous improvement of quality system processes and the business generally.
- Complete tasks as designated by your supervisor to support the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or Engineering is a pre-requisite for this role.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality engineering or regulatory role ideally in a regulated environment. Medical device industry experience is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can see and deliver the work required to advance the company goals with a minimal amount of direction.
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Holds him/herself and others accountable to meet commitments by following through, acting with a clear sense of ownership, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions and failures.
To apply for this position please contact Keeva O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.