Sigmar is working with a global investment firm in their search for a Execution Services Team Lead.
- Identify and resolve trade breaks.
- Observe monitor flow and identify and resolve any trade discrepancies that may occur/ resolve exchange and trading-related disputes.
- Provide key external client support.
- Work closely with Custody Operations,Tech Support, Relationship and Client Service Managers.
- Use your knowledge and experience to share best practices and drive successful results.
- Minimum of 5 years trade and post-trade execution support/ in-depth knowledge of trading practices
- Full understanding of front to back trade lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of accounts, institutional clients (i.e. Hedge Funds)
- Significant previous experience in leading projects and/or initiatives
- Capability to support testing in Production and UAT environments
- Familiarity with audit process and with reviewing others work
- Relationship building skills (teams, national peers and business units)
- Knowledge of API/FIX and other trading technologies
- PC skills: Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word etc
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.