Are you a motivated Quality Engineer with expertise in QMS ready to step into medical devices environment?
- Review and approve reports, procudures and validation documents in support of establishing pharmaceutical quality system to GMP requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert regarding Acceptable Quality Standards and GMP practices for products and processes.
- Provide QA support to Operations to meet their area’s objectives of quality, cost and output.
- Evaluate quality events ensuring compliance with cGMP and quality standard requirements.
- Support root cause analysis, product impact assessments and corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs) for quality events.
- Ensure all process variables and their interactions are adequately defined. Ensure all failure modes in process have been identified and addressed.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in area of responsibility for GMP pharmaceutical regulatory agencies (FDA, HPRA etc.)
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues.
- Validation: Define process and product validation requirements, preparation and approval of Master Validation Plans, protocols and reports approval.
- MRB: Review of MRB trends and identification of appropriate corrective actions when required.
- Support the implementation of Lean Manufacturing across the site.
- 2+ experience in Manufacturing or Quality, particularly in relation to pharmaceutical quality systems.
- Level 8 qualification in Engineering or related technical/Quality discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional organizations in a dynamic manufacturing environment to solve problems
- Strong command of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and GMP manufacturing
- Working knowledge and understanding of FDA, HPRA, and the pharmaceutical industry quality requirements.
- Experience in problem solving and process improvement methodologies
- Process Validation, Risk Management, CAPA experience.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.