Validation Engineer II
- Prepare software validation protocols for the Equipment Engineering group. Execute these protocols and ensure sign-off is obtained at each stage
- Ensure software is controlled and stored as per validation procedure guidelines
- Take responsibility for correctly carrying out and maintaining all validation and associated documentation for equipment
- Provides software validation/compliance guidance and training to staff across various functions as required
- Develops and enhances cross-functional team relationships and works cross-functionally to identify and resolve technical and organisational issues
- Ensure best validation practices are employed by the Equipment Engineering Group so as to maximise effectiveness and minimise non-value added work
- Actively pursues continuous improvement
- Complete project deliverables and monitor project schedule and scope changes to assure team can meet delivery requirements for related projects
- Manage all aspects of Equipment & computerised system validation for any software systems used in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Level 8 qualification in Science/Engineering or Quality.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Validation role within medical device, biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing organization.
- Proven track record and performance leading validation teams within manufacturing environment.
- Availability to travel as required.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.