You will manage all aspects of Equipment & Computerized system validation for any software systems used in the manufacture of medical devices.
- Prepare software validation protocols for the Equipment Engineering group. Execute these protocols and ensure sign-off is obtained at each stage.
- Work with Quality department to ensure equipment validations are in line with global and site validation standards.
- Take responsibility for correctly carrying out and maintaining all validation and associated documentation for equipment.
- Ensure best validation practices are employed by the Equipment Engineering Group so as to maximize effectiveness and minimize non-value added work.
- Project management of sustaining projects
- Actively pursues continuous improvement
- Generates quotations for new and upgrade software systems.
- Level 8 qualification in Science/Engineering or Quality.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Validation role within medical device, biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing organization.
- Proven track record and performance executing validation activity independently or as part of a team in multiple areas.
- Availability to travel as required.
- Ability to support weekend work as required
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.