Sigmar is working with a global investment firm in their search for a Senior Operations Analyst to join their Execution Services Team in Dublin.
- Identifying and resolving trade breaks.
- Observe monitor flow and identify and resolve any trade discrepancies that may occur.
- Provide key external client support.
- Work closely with Custody Operations,Tech Support, Relationship and Client Service Managers.
- Minimum of 4 years in trade & post trade execution support
- Significant knowledge of front to back trade lifecycle required
- In-depth knowledge of accounts, institutional clients (i.e. Hedge Funds)
- Familiarity with audit process and with reviewing others work
- Knowledge of API/FIX and other trading technologies
- PC skills: Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word etc
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.