Management Accountant - 20 minutes outside the city - Permanent
Part qualified or fully qualified candidates will be considered.
- Control and management of financial aspects of the business including weekly management, monthly financial and year-end financial accounts to strict timetables.
- Detailed reporting of company profit, monitoring income and expenditure for profit maximisation.
- Prepare both weekly and monthly financial accounts with detailed balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure all statutory matters are adhered to e.g. compliance with VAT regulations.
- Authorisation of payments.
- Produce management information as and when required.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualified or part qualified certified accountant (continued education funding available)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good technical skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.