Our client is an established provider of building safety systems who are hiring a Production Manager to join their team in Co Westmeath.
Your new job:
- Manage a team of operatives within the workshop and warehouse floor areas alongside relevant supervisors.
- Ensure that the procurement and delivery of inventory in a timely manner, as well as managing incoming and outgoing delivery schedules.
- Drive continuous improvement in the production process and identify areas for innovation.
- Defining/implementing SOPs that represent best practice.
- Manage and drive compliance to a number of standards including ISO.
- Ensure health & safety and safe working practices.
You will have:
For this Production Manager job, you will have 5+ years’ experience with workshop/warehouse supervision, ideally in a similar fabrication environment.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Opportunity to join a busy and expanding company.
If you want to discuss this Production Manager job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.