My client within the insurance sector have a requirement for a qualified accountant from insurance or financial services with strong business partnering and some project/ process improvement exp also . this is a 12 month contract with a chance to go perm. Within this role you will support our cost management and business partnering activity.
Within Group Finance the Group Cost Management team act as finance business partners to the Group Function leaders.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of a range of process optimisation activities in the team spanning local processes to multi team activities.
- Support the design of the team’s business partnering agenda by developing the reporting needed to engage key senior partners
- Play a key role in exploiting the existing reporting tools
- Lead review of existing processes to ensure the appropriate control environment with a focus on quality output and ensuring trust with all stakeholders,
- Liaising with various internal and external parties
- Developing key working relationships with the senior business leaders supported by Group Finance.
- A qualified accountant with proven experience in an analyst/management accounting role.
- Must be highly motivated with an ability to adhere to deadlines and ensure quality in every aspect of reporting
- A track record of delivering finance process improvement. A Lean or Six Sigma qualification would be an advantage
- Strong Financial Services or Insurance experience
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy – email@example.com, 0860121211
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.