- You will have responsibility for Employee and Labour Relations activities in a unionized environment
- You will contribute to the development of the Human Resource function by designing, implementing and developing an ER strategy that is aligned with business needs
- You will be responsible for influencing and providing timely expert advice to managers around the application and interpretation of a wide spectrum of issues including disciplinary, grievance, diversity and bullying and harassment. You will provide effective management of cases, engaging key stakeholders and developing solutions with expert advice
Your Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to Degree level in HR/Legal related discipline
- 5-6 years of relevant experience (providing advice and judgement to relevant stakeholders in a multinational cross-functional organisation)
- In-depth understanding of Irish Employment Law
- Thorough understanding of HR policy and processes and proven experience in employee relations
- Previous experience in a unionised environment is an advantage
- Good communicator
- Ability to influence at a senior level
To view a full job description and list of responsibilities and to hear more detail on this role, hit apply now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.