**In-House Lawyer x2 | Financial Services | Dublin**
Title: In-House Lawyer
Type: 12 month fixed-term Contract
Location: Dublin (remote working on offer)
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000
Our client, a leading FS institution are seeking two In-House Solicitors on fixed term contracts. There is an opening for a general Banking/Property lawyer and a Funds/Asset Management Lawyer.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from a strong practice background and are looking for their first move in-house, or alternatively a lawyer with In-House experience who is on the lookout for a new challenge.
Candidates will be considered for both the General Banking role and Funds role depending on areas of expertise indicated on CV.
- Managing all requests for mortgage deeds and maintaining database to track location of deeds and mortgage deeds;
- Title documents review to confirm good marketable title;
- Instructing Solicitors to commence insurance claim cases;
- Carrying out up to date folio checks; and
- Supporting the solicitor professional indemnity claims process by handling all claims and claim responses and queries to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the business.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes that may affect the funds industry & acting on such;
- Review of prospectuses and other fund documentation to ensure compliance with applicable regulations; and
- Prepare legal department presentations for quarterly board meetings.
- At least 2 years' PQE in the areas of Property, Banking or Funds.
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister in RoI, NI or Eng & Wales;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
If you feel your profile is a good fir for either of these jobs, send your CV to Conor Hoey at Sigmar Recruitment or click apply below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.