Transport Supervisor – Cork
About your new Employer
An Employer of Choice Based in Cork.
About your new Role
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective supply of goods and services to meet customer demands.
- Managing and Supervising Transport Operations.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety measures.
- Participating in Operational Planning.
- Ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Participating in Training and Development of team members to improve their skills.
- Assisting with ad hoc Supply Chain and Operational duties as required.
- 3 plus years’ experience working in FMCG is essential.
- CPC qualification is essential.
- Demonstrated ability in controlling costs.
- Proven ability to effectively supervise teams.
- 3rd level degree in Logistics is desirable but not essential.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.