Our client in the childcare business in South Dublin have a vacancy for an assistant accountant .
The Assistant Accountant will offer support to the Finance and Sales team.
They will facilitate the running of the Accounts Payable and Receivable functions and support the Financial Controller. Accounts Receivable
• Daily posting to Sage 50 of cash receipts from parents (fees)
• Periodic posting to Sage of receipts from Government schemes ECCE, NCS, CCSP
• Reconcile Bank Account on a daily basis.
• Daily export of transactions from Sage to FirstSteps (CRM software)
• Preparation and daily management of debt report
• Daily posting of sundry cash receipts (deposits received, sundry receipts) Accounts Payable
• Inputting and processing invoices to Sage via AutoEntry for 8 centres
• Match delivery dockets to invoices
• Allocate and send out invoices to be approved for payment.
• Credit card reconciliation –daily processing of transactions through AutoEntry to Sage and monthly reconciliation to statement
• Reconcile each creditors ledger account to the supplier’s statement.
• Prepare supplier listing for payments.
• Input payments to suppliers on IBB for authorisation by FC
• Send remittance advice to suppliers.
• Post payments to suppliers and suppliers DDs to Sage
• Daily posting to Sage of all sundry payments
• Deposit register reconciliation (deposit payments, refunds, transfers, forfeits) • ECCE and NCS control accounts • Management of petty cash for each centre. • Payment of PAYE and Vat
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.