This is an opportunity to work with a provider of essential infrastructure across Ireland. They require a Communications Specialist to join their team to aid their external communications strategy.
Salary: €38- 45k
- By providing general communications and project support to the PR team, contribute to the overall delivery of the corporate plan and develop the companys reputation across Ireland.
- Create and maintain project trackers that document the team's efforts and forecast future demand.
- Provide information on firm activities and projects to public officials, stakeholders, the media, and the general public. You will assist with the online and print media monitoring process, as well as delivering critical external media monitoring services such as editing and creating daily news briefs for internal partners.
- 3+ years working in communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced level in PowerPoint, Excel and Word, SharePoint
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.