What you will have;
The QC analyst will have a relevant third level qualification with 1 years experience with hplc in a manufacturing environment.
What you will do;
- The QC analyst will oversee raw materials coming onto the site as well as carry out relevant quality audit spot checks
- They will carry out HPLC quality testing on a variety of samples including Active material and Finished product
- Provide Regulatory support in relation to formulation physical and chemical properties, as required
- Formulation work including, in-house storage stability testing
- The QC analyst will participate, when required, in relevant investigations.
- Monitor & report on specific manufacturing processes through statistical process control
- Finished Products Physical/Chemical & compatibility Tetsing, as required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.