Sigmar are currently working with a Leading Asset Manager in Dublin in their search for a Regulatory Reporting Manager in what is a growing tam for the organisation.
- manage a small team and hold responsibility for all decisions and outcomes produced by the team
- Oversee daily operations to ensure all regulatory reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Identify operational or control gaps in day to day operations, and propose process improvement and simplification solutions
- Work with other internal and external parties to ensure that any regulatory queries and operational issues are brought to a prompt resolution
- Support the conducting of internal and external controls audits, compliance review, and due diligence reviews of processes
- Support team lead to ensure that direct reports are conversant with all new regulatory requirements and current internal initiatives and directives
- Work closely with Investment Legal team to ensure ongoing compliance with regulation and future regulatory changes are clearly understood
- Bachelor degree or above in major of Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 6-8 years of working experience in finance/banking/asset management industry, preferably regulatory reporting and compliance
- Previous knowledge and experience of the following Reporting Regimes Disclosure of Interests, Transparency Directives, Takeover Code; and Short Reporting with additional experience in EMIR, MiFID II, MMFR, AIFMD, SFTR, HKMA, ASIC, MAS a distinct advantage
- An ability to analyse and understand complex regulatory requirements and work with key stakeholders to determine impacts to current and future processes
- An ability to work at differing levels of detail, both big picture concepts and complex detailed issues.
- Experience of effectively leading teams through operational and technology change initiatives whilst maintaining operational service standards
- Strong Risk mindset and effective approach to risk management with a focus on developing control framework
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.