Mould Process Engineer
We are looking for an all-round experienced Process Engineer with mould validation experience who would be willing to manage and carry out tool setting, material handling, quality checks and packaging.
- 2 – 3 + years’ experience within NPI injection mould tool processing
- Experience / exposure on Fanuc Injection mould Machines
- Handling automation, robot, End of Arm Tooling, and packaging.
- Experienced in mould process develop on new multicavity mould tools.
- Good understanding of hot runner systems.
- 2 shot moulding process experience.
- Familiarity of TS16949 quality standards.
- Good all-round experience with resins and the processing specification of materials and masterbatch. (PP, HDPE, PA Glass filled)
- Develop and implementation of mould-shop, mould process data sheets and SOP’s.
- Flexible to be hands on with the planning and implementation of all tool setting, production scheduling and material handling.
- Excellent trouble shooting ability to investigate and solve all mould processing issues which arise, working in conjunction with our toolmaker’s maintenance teams.
- Monitor and respond to Quality control concerns / complaints carrying out root cause analysis in a timely manner.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.