Process Development Engineer Level I – 12-months
- As an engineer you will actively participate in all areas of new product development including the following: Process Technology development & advancement, Automation, Vendor management & Project management
- You will use Design, Reliability & Manufacturability methodology (DRM), 3-D drawing/printing and Augmented reality to develop best in class technologies for the manufacture of our new medical device products
- You will support the installation of new equipment, including troubleshooting and any issues found during equipment qualification and the design/development of tooling
- You will develop optimal process parameters through designed experimentation and independent research/understanding of the underlying scientific principles
- You will support process development, characterization and validation activities to support new product introduction
- You will apply six sigma tools to solve technical problems
- You will compile, document and present all learnings to project and functional teams.
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline with 0-2 year of relevant experience
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of medical device processes with a good understanding of product and process design
- Good communicator and fluent in English, with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Good organizational, presentation and project management skills are desirable
To apply for this position please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.