Job Title: Senior Production Planner
Contract type: Permanent
As the Senior Production Planner, you will be responsible for Planning and scheduling of Finished Goods to meet customer requirements. You will coach, lead, and enhance the productivity of reports.
- Developing a production plan which meets customer requirements.
- Lead and develop team with interviewing, performance reviews.
- Oversee Inventory management and control in line with targets.
- Prepare requirements for inter-company materials.
- Analysis, reporting and commit response to all backorders.
- Negotiation and presentation of plans with management.
- Deliver production plans in line with Project Schedules.
- Ad hoc duties may arise.
- Minimum of a Level 8 degree in Materials or Business Management (or related discipline) required.
- 5 years’ experience in a planning environment at a Supervisory level.
- Experience of ERP systems is required, SAP & Kinaxis Rapid Response.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving & communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to pro-actively respond to changing business conditions and real time customer delivery issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multitask.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please reach out to me on
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without your prior consent.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.