Business Systems Analyst II
The Business systems team supports Core Systems for the Site (SAP, Rapid Response), provides Business Intelligence reporting and Master data governance.
- Work closely with internal customers and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements.
- Complete thorough testing of all new systems and system updates ensuring the quality and accuracy of Data.
- Provide end User Support, troubleshoot issues and handle ad-hoc queries requested from business users.
- Manage project execution from concept to completion
- Develop and maintain custom reports and interactive dashboards working with various tools including SQL, SSIS, Datawatch and Qliksense.
- HETAC Level 8 in a related discipline, with 3+ years’ experience in systems analysis\reporting\development or support
- Experience in SAP or Rapid Response would be very beneficial
- Experience of Materials Requirements Planning and Domain knowledge of Manufacturing, Planning, Purchasing or Supply chain
- Proficiency in SQL with knowledge of database concepts, querying, design, integration and ability to analyse large datasets efficiently
- Data Integration - ETL processes
- Strong Excel
- Qlikview\Qliksense experience or other BI platform - Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
To apply for this position please contact Kim Mooney at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749265 email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.