This job will be based on a hybrid model between home and office working. The offices are based in the heart of Dublin City Centre (Townsend St., Dublin 2). This is a phones and customer relations based role.
In this job you will be the first point of contact for customers calling in with queries on their pensions, investments and retirement schemes. The vision of the department is to deliver a seamless, joined up experience to our customer and advisers when they want it, however they want it. Our role is to provide our clients and advisers with help, expertise and guidance on a range queries using the interactions to build strong relationships to develop trust in our business. We provide an important role in growing and evolving the business through active promotion of our products and services within these interactions. The way we operate is also key to creating a high level of engagement and job satisfaction from our employees helping to retain great talent within the organisation.
- Act as first point of contact for customers over the phone (you will spend 80% of your time handling inbound calls)
- Take ownership of every customer interaction to ensure issues and enquiries are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the business.
- Explain UK products & services as well as provide guidance on tools and sources of information to empower customers to self-serve
- Ensure escalation of issues to the appropriate person in the team e.g. those with a regulatory or financial risk
- Provide guidance to other associates to create a team environment where knowledge and expertise are shared.
- extremely competitive salary: €26,100 with a 10% bonus
- enter 18 month structured training academy period
- exam support - opportunity to complete MIFID Qualification
- enter at grass roots level into Multinational Financial Services company with no previous financial experience required
- 10% non-contrinutory pension
- provate healthcare
- 23 days annual leave
- Prior experience of working in a Customer Service environment - preferably within a corporate environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively flexing approach to provide a service tailored to the customer.
- Ability to learn and interpret complex product information and accurately relay it to the client
- Proactive team player with a desire to improve knowledge across the department
- Keen interest in Financial Services
If this sounds like something you are interested in and if you meet the above requirements - we are excited to speak with you! We are actively recruiting so please don't hesitate in applying!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.