About your new Employer
An employer of choice based in Limerick.
About your new Role
You will be a key player in leading this critical point in the company’s journey and be part of the future success of the organisation.
- Leading the Operations Team to develop and implement plans that drive safety, quality, customer satisfaction, growth, and operational excellence.
- Full responsibility for both the development and execution of the Operations strategy as well as being the first point of contact with customers and business development team.
- Ensure the site manufactures output targets in line with customer demand, that product produced is of highest quality and is aligned to a customer focused, compliant, and cost-effective supply chain.
- Ensure that the quality standards are always adhered to and that the site manufactures products that conform to all safety, functional and regulatory requirements.
- Drive a culture across site that promotes and maintains a safe and healthy workplace for employees, ensuring that all Health & Safety procedures are always adhered to and that all legislative requirements are adhered to.
- 10 plus years’ experience of Commercial/Operations experience.
- Food Science, Nutrition, Science or Agri-Business Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of Operation and Supply Chain Management.
- Ability to drive performance, seeking root cause to business problems and design and deliver practical solutions to resolve.
- Drive change through personal actions, inspiring others to do the same.
- You will be a self-starter, be goal focused and you can work on your own initiative.
- A proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You possess excellent organizational and multitasking skills, and you have strong attention to detail.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Limerick.
For more information on this and other jobs please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.