Our client 4 **** hotel inDublin 4 4 is hiring a Financial Controller
Reporting to the Hotel General Manager and Regional Financial Controller
Key Duties and Responsibilities • Presentations to executives, showing current and forecasted business position and highlighting future opportunities and any business challenges ahead.
As a key member of the senior management team and a business partner to the General Manager you will play a significant role in the production of the annual business plan and review of same.
• To drive and lead departmental managers in achieving our hotel KPI’s & balance score card.
• As Financial Controller, you will work with the management team managing payroll by ensuring budgets are adhered to daily.
• Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
• Pro-active contribution to the overall property management and cost management.
• Safeguard the assets of the hotel with particular emphasis on the maintenance of sound internal control systems.
• Ensure a good working environment exists within the Accounts department and the hotel and promote good team relations.
• Management of the finance function and team duties on a day to day basis. Requirements: • The ideal candidate will demonstrate accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality, food & beverage environment or within the retail sector. • The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part qualified accountant. • Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. • 2-3 years’ proven experience in a senior management role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.