My client, a distribution company based in West Dublin, is seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Due to organisational growth, this person will be involved in high level end-to-end recruitment and will support HR Generalist with all areas of HR including onboarding, strategy, training and development and employee relations.
Candidates must have a full driving licence.
• End-to-end recruitment support – interview coordination, ref checks, visa check, documentation.
• Managing starter and leaver process.
• Management of HR related queries.
• Assisting with ER Issues, disciplinary processes.
• Coordination of training and inductions.
• Contracts Administration.
• Supporting HR Generalist with Performance management, HR strategies and HR related Projects.
• Minimum 2 years HR experience.
• Third Level Qualification in HR or related field.
• CIPD Qualification is desirable.
• Knowledge of employment law.
• Experience in assisting with ER issues.
• Full driving licence.
Please apply now or contact Aisling in Sigmar on 01 47 44 616
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.