We are looking for a strong Credit Controller to join a Cork based Food Services Company in a stand alone role, reporting into the Irish Operations Manager.
Your main job duties will be to:
- Implement and ensure compliance of the Company’s Credit Policy
- Be aware, understand and comply with Data Regulations, including GDPR & PCI legislations
- Take and make calls in accordance with C/Control SLA’S, currently set at 250 outbound calls a week
- All orders to be actioned within Credit Control SLA’S, ensuring working within these limits, and minimising any impact to Customer, especially where overdue or over credit limit
- Ensure cash collection target is achieved on a weekly / monthly basis
- Monitor and highlight concerns to the Credit Control Manager
- Instigate collection protocol regarding legal action on overdue debt
- Ensure disputed invoices are actioned and chased for resolution; provide customers with copy invoices/credit notes and statements as requested
You will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3 years Credit Control experience
- Good organisational and numerical skills
- The ability to build good relationships with both internal and external customers, showing strong commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Credit Controller to join a growing business with the opportunity for career progression. If you are interested in this job, please apply here or contact Denis Cremin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.