My client the leader in Supply Chain Solutions is looking for a Quality Engineer to join their ever-growing team.
YOU will work with internal & external customers & suppliers to ensure the highest Quality standards are achieved.
- Continuous Improvement & Lean Manufacturing tools to improve consistency in KPI’s
- Liaise with all functions to continuously interrogate the system & processes eliminating waste & improving performance
- Ensure processes enhance Quality Performance & assure that customers & regulatory agency requirements are met
- Work with customers to ensure all Quality issues are dealt with accordingly
- Support internal departments regarding process developments & risk analysis
- Ensure ISO 19001, ISO 13485 & GDP conformity
- Represent the Quality department in NPI activity
- Level 8 in Quality, Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience in Healthcare storage & distribution
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, & GDP Requirements
- Background in SPC & statistics
- Experience in Lean 6 Sigma is an advantage
- SAP Knowledge is an advantage
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.