Our client is an established engineering consultancy who are hiring a Maintenance Fitter to join their team in Co Meath.
Your new job:
- Installation of fabricated steel parts on site.
- Routine factory maintenance and equipment servicing.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding equipment in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the design team to develop solutions for client requirements.
- Inspection of finished items to ensure standards are met.
- Fabrication and fitting work for parts to be installed on site.
You will have:
For this Maintenance Fitter job, you will have previous fitting/fabrication experience and a relevant qualification. You will also have welding experience.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Opportunity to join an expanding company.
If you want to discuss this Maintenance Fitter job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.