Technical Services Chemist
Your role is to provide an efficient technical support services to both internal and external customers
- Significant Technical contribution at daily operations meeting
- Contribute to maintenance of current accreditations (equipment and procedures) and expansion of scope as required.
- Design and delivery of customer training and seminars
- Provision of technical support to both in-house colleagues and customers including daily attendance at Operations Meeting troubleshooting current issues and Customer complaint investigation as required suggesting efficiencies and improvements
- Third Level Science Qualification – preferably to PhD level ideally with industrial experience
- Good technical knowledge and ability
- Trouble shooting skills
- In depth understanding of ISO17025:2017, ISO17034 and ISO9001:2015
- Broad ranging scientific experience with significant customer interaction
To apply for this position please contact Keeva O’Shea at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749264 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.