Sigmar are currently working with a leading Fund Manager in their search for a Client Services Manager. This is a busy space for the business and therefore candidates will have excellent attention to detail and the gravitas to communicate effectively with senior external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of the client services manager:
- Work closely with counterparts from the operational teams to ensure smooth service delivery of key priority projects
- Plans and facilitates client meetings/calls including scheduling client service review meetings/calls and visits; preparation for and follow up of client meetings
- In conjunction with the Relationship managers, engages with the Client on difficult / complex issues
- Consistently displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business to proactively improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Oversight of all fee billing to ensure it is issued in a timely manner in line with the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to execute change agenda for the Client across a broad range areas including restructuring of funds
- Engage regularly with a range of departments within the Client
- Responsible for the creation of and subsequent monitoring of performance against Service Level descriptions
- Responsible for due diligence visits / calls in conjunction with the Relationship Managers and internal teams
- Ensures follow up to day-to-day client queries and issue resolution in conjunction with Fund Accounting / Transfer Agency etc.
- Partners with the Relationship Managers and ensures issues are communicated and escalated in a timely manner both internally and directly with the clients
- The ideal candidate will have a strong track record with multiple years experience in financial servicing, preferably in trust or asset servicing
- Knowledge of trust or asset management and accounting required to manage client relationships
- Knowledge of general finance and portfolio management concepts to consult on client needs
- Skills in negotiation, delegating and leadership are necessary to service the client relationship
- Previous experience in a similar role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.