Are you an experienced Senior Quality Engineer? Would you like to be part of a team that is dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions?
You will be part of a collaborative team that solves healthcare’s toughest problems by developing solutions that matter most to those suffering from debilitating & life-threatening conditions.
- Select appropriate problem-solving techniques & make solid & consistent recommendations
- Make decisions related to product quality- disposition of non-conforming products
- Participate in customer complaints when needed
- Be a leader in QSR, ISO/MDD standards- ensure best industry practice
- Familiar with regulatory requirements & validation engineering
- Approve & review operational, test & validation data
- Ensure continuous improvement & validation within the Quality department
- Work with EHS to establish goals, targets etc
- Deal with other disciplines outside of Site when needed
- Provide technical guidance to QE, Associate QE, Technicians & Inspector Staff
- L8 in Engineering or Science related discipline
- 8+ years relevant experience, ideally in Medial Devices or another highly regulated environment
- Extensive knowledge of Risk Management & Validation Techniques
- Experience in Six Sigma application
- Internal Auditing experience
- People management is desirable
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Meggan on 021 235 9144 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.