Our client is an established provider of laboratory equipment who are hiring a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Your new job:
- Testing the company’s electro-mechanical equipment.
- Calibrating instrumentation products on customer sites.
- Ensuring company equipment maintains the highest level of functionality and accuracy.
- Servicing equipment in a variety of sites in the Dublin/Leinster area
- Work closely with service call centre to address tasks/issues.
- Demonstrate good customer service/communication when responding to queries.
You will have:
For this Field Service Engineer job, you will have previous experience working with temperature/weighing equipment and a relevant qualification.
Why you should apply:
- Strong industry experience.
- Opportunity to join a busy and growing company.
If you want to discuss this Field Service Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.