Please note this job will be split between home and office working. Offices are based in the heart of Dublin City on Townsend Street, Dublin 2.
- act as first point of contact for customers calling in with queries on their pensions and investment products
- deliver excellent customer service and act in a consultative manner to financial advisors and direct customers calling in
- liaise with supporting departments regarding process improvements or escalations
- this is very much a phones and customer relations role and you will be spending 80% of your time taking inbound calls
- extremely competitve salary: €26,100 with a 10% bonus
- private health insurance
- 10% non-contributory pension
- 23 days annual leave
- opportunity to complete financial exams (MIFID Qualification)
- 1+ years' experience working within customer services (contact centre experience preferred)
- excellent communication
- proven interest in financial services
- ability to navigate many tech systems
- ability to collaborate and enjoy working in a team environment
If this Client Services/Customer Services job sounds like something you might be interested in, please apply today as we have several start dates throughout June which we are actively recruiting for now.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.