Interested in working within a leading medical devices company based in Cork, supporting the lines and solving complex problems?
- Identifying and ordering the key activities utilized in quality, service & cost improvements in the Operations Engineering Cycle
- Providing technical leadership on all product and process issues.
- Monitoring line performance and the compilation and execution of structured event plans to remediate systemic issues that drive sub-optimal performance.
- Developing and implementing appropriate supporting documentation, and processing work instructions compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Leading technical improvement under the team’s Continuous Improvement Program (CIP).
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility..
- Providing technical leadership/guidance for the Process Technicians and junior Manufacturing Engineers on the team.
- Planning projects, in detail, in support of major projects, product/process transfer etc.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of variables that feed into the business performance metrics, and pro-active identification and resolution of issues around same.
- Level 8 qualification.
- 2+ years experience working as an Engineer in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration and stakeholder management.
- Project Management is advantageous.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / marcel at sigmar.ie
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.