Recruitment Consultant - Dublin
Sigmar Recruitment are looking for a Dynamic, enthusiastic and target driven recruitment consultant to join our Financial Services team in Dublin.
You will work in a fast-paced environment and be target driven, with a strong track record in recruitment or a similar outbound sales role. This role will focus on sourcing a wide range of candidates across the Financial Services space, whilst supporting the wider team of recruiters.
- Actively source and effectively communicate with high volumes of candidates across the Financial Services industry, using platforms such as the internal data base, LinkedIn, job boards and direct job applications.
- High volume of outbound calling to candidates – qualifying their experience, motivations and personal details.
- Interviewing and qualifying different levels of candidates.
- Profiling candidates for client vacancies
- Pitching new job opportunities to candidates and having the ability to discuss multiple jobs to suit their needs.
- Ensuring the candidates have a strong understanding of the opportunities pitched to them and are managed effectively through the recruitment process.
- Building and maintaining strong pipelines of talented professionals.
- Undertaking specific tasks and projects as directed by the team leader.
- Ensuring key performance indicators are met and achieving personal productivity targets.
- 1+ years’ experience within the recruitment industry or a similar outbound sales environment.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and confident direct sales person.
- Commitment to contributing to a successful team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at different levels in their career.
- Excellent negotiation skills and objection handling experience.
- Strong commercial acumen with an interest in Financial Services.
What's on Offer?
- Permanent position with exciting career opportunities.
- Accelerated commission structure (up to 40%).
- Access to world class suite of training (individual, group, off-site, on-site and online).
- Regular activity incentives – earn time off, spot prizes and more.
- Active sports clubs – yoga, cycling, running and golf.
- Regular social events – work hard and play hard.
- Healthy work-life balance.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.