- The Field Service Calibration Engineer will be responsible for the testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- You will be responsible for supporting client sites across Leinster ensuring all equipment is calibrated within guidelines
- Repair & troubleshooting of equipment as necessary
- Installation & calibration of new or repaired equipment
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar technical role.
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
If you’re looking to join market leading company offering an excellent package this could be the job for you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.