About your new Employer
A Leading Utility Solutions Provider in Cork.
About your new Role
You will be involved in implementing procurement procedures and policies and building the Procurement function from the ground up.
- Responsible for the implementation of procurement policies and procedures.
- Negotiating payment terms and conditions in compliance with budgets.
- Gathering and analysing quotations.
- Sourcing new products and suppliers from around the world.
- Effectively managing relationships with suppliers.
- Monitoring market trends both locally and internationally.
- 3rd level qualification in Supply Chain/Procurement or equivalent.
- 5+ years-experience working in the engineering/construction industry is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience in the HV/MV industry is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills.
- A team player with exceptional negotiation skills.
What you will receive
You will be rewarded with a permanent opportunity with an employer of choice based in Cork.
For more information on this and other administration jobs please call Aidan Cox on 021-2359141.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.