Senior Manufacturing Engineer
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
For more details or to apply for this position, please contact Catherina at Sigmar Recruitment. T: +353 91 749261 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to your team on product and process issues ensuring that they are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality and that they comply with all regulations governing their work.
- Liaise with Quality and Engineering both internally to the plant as well as externally within the corporation.
- Maintain a valid capacity model with the Line Supervisor and conduct adequate advance planning for required capital.
- Develop and implement appropriate supporting documentation which complies with GMP, this will be done in conjunction with other team members.
- Work with EHS to evaluate new equipment, process and chemicals for environmental impact and effect in order to eliminate or lessen such impacts or effects.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understand and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- A Level 8 Degree (240 Credits) or equivalent in an Engineering or Science related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years' relevant experience.
- People Management experience.
- Project Management experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.