Currently seeking an experienced Calibration engineer in Munster area who is ready to join Ireland's leading scientific solutions provider
- Testing and calibration of electro-mechanical instrumentation products and modules in order to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- Working closely with the service call centre.
- Excellent communication and working with general laboratory instrumentation.
- Occassional requirement to travel between sites to perform required duties.
- A recognised course completed in electrical/electronic/mechanical engineering.
- Experience with temperature and weighing instrumentation calibration. Experience with autoclave would be highly beneficial
- Experience of working within Quality systems such as ISO, INAB, etc.
- Experience of working within Regulatory systems such as FDA, EUP, UKP, IMB
- An individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good knowledge of related industry products and tools.
- Strong IT skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work on own initiative, with good organisational skills.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other job opportunities please contact Jakub on 021 2359 140 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.